Spencer Plastics, Inc. Quality Policy
Spencer Plastics Inc. is committed to supplying defect-free products to all of our customers with the focus on 100% on-time delivery and satisfaction. All areas of the organization are dedicated to the process of meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements. We will continuously strive to improve the quality of our organization by operating under the requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. A framework will be in place for establishing, reviewing and communicating the Spencer Plastics, Inc. quality objectives.
Spencer Plastics is dedicated to advancement in quality through the development of their Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) process, which encompasses the following steps:
- Product and manufacturing feasibility
- Product design RedLine review for customer approval
- First-article inspection checklists
- Preliminary and final mold designs
- New tool inspection checklists
- Tool certification reports
- SPI mold checklists
- First-article inspection reports
- APQP review meetings
- Customer participation and approval
Please click the following link to view our ISO 9001-2008 Certificate of Registration.