Spencer Plastics takes great pride in all aspects of each product produced. From automotive components, specialty engineered polymer development, assemblies of coolant systems and hydromount systems to survey caps and tip-ups, Spencer Plastics can handle all your business needs. Please take a moment to review some of these items:
Tooling, Manufacturing, and Process Engineering
- Spencer Plastics proprietary design and tooling specifications
- Tooling Manufactured Locally
- Progress reports and timelines are produced and provided throughout each project
- APQP process implementation
- Design of experiments (D.O.E.)
- Root cause analysis
- Continuous process and quality improvement
Engine Coolant Connectors
SPI specializes in the use of high heat specialty Nylons and Glass Filled Reinforced PPS’s that are compounded specifically for applications which require resistance to contact with water/ethylene glycol or water/propyleneglycol at elevated temperatures.
SPI’s core applications utilizing these engineered polymers for the Automotive Industry include “Under The Hood” engine coolant connectors.
High Heat and Chemical Resistant Oil Seal components for engine assemblies.
NVH Hydromount Components for Automotive Engine and Transmission mount assemblies.
SPI produces a variety of non-automotive industrial products for the manufacturing industry:
- Wear-strip components for industrial cart and dolly systems
- Industrial paint masking components
- Monument marker caps for professional surveying
- Shutter crank pins for locomotive coolant systems
SPI also produces many recreational components and assemblies for outdoor enthusiasts, such as fishing paraphernalia.
We offer a broad range of custom injection molding services. Our tool shop is second to none and located next door to our manufacturing facility. All the design and prototyping resources are readily available through Mesick Mold Company, as well as custom machined plastics components and assemblies.
Together, with the pride and commitment from both companies, we can bring your project from concept to prototype, through final production with speed and quality.